Sorry it has been awhile since I have written anything. Since my exciting trip to the edge of the world (Grand Teton), Christy and I have been backpacking in the Uinta's and I have been busy with all my jobs. Intermixed in all this was a class I took through the University of Utah. The class is called Vertical Rescue Technician which is long and short; high angle rescue. I spent 4 weeks with every spare time studying and in class learning how to rescue someone or myself off the side of a cliff. It was insanely fun and would recommend this class to anyone in the climbing world!!! I will try and post pictures later but for now I just wanted to let everyone know I have not fallen of the face of the earth.....yet!
Cheers.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha! (Really not so funny when your on the other end waiting for a phone call that your brothers are OK, and SAR didn't have to find you.) Love you, thanks for the update, I haven't found a nice enough frame for your jacket so I'll bring it down on Thanksgiving break.
Post a Comment